Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our well being...

Our Pastor and his family were out of town for a short while and we're all glad they are able to get away from time to time, but I have a gripe!!! WE MISS THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT HERE..... A Pastor and his family are like water, a vital part of our lives! We can do without water for a day or two but after that it is detrimental to our well being. Water comes in many flavors, packaging and brands but one thing is sure we have to have water and we have to have a shepherd. To add to my gripe Sister Clark is the music minister and we SO miss her when she isn't here....


I am so not looking forward to their annual vacation!!!!!!


Love you Pastor and Sister Clark....

1 comment:

Keith and Carla said...

Awwww...thank you for your kind words!!! We missed everyone also, but it was refreshing to get away for just a few days. I figured your ears would get a rest from my playing, lol. It's nice to be wanted! We love you, too!!!!!!!!!!