Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dear Dad,

Today marks the 29th anniversary of your passing. I never really got to tell you all of the things I should have nor did I spend enough time with you as I could have, but soon we'll be together in a happier place for eturnity.

When God filled you with the Holy Ghost and placed His calling on your life you truly became a new man in Christ, for that you can be proud! You left behind a remarkable testimony and witness to the POWER of His blood applied to a sinful life. I pray to be half the Christian you were.

We're still praying for Jimmy to see his need for God and I am not letting go of my promise. Ashley is doing remarkable well, she's such a sweet young lady. Jeremy is doing great, ministering and really working for the Lord. We all miss you and hope to see your smiling face one day!!

I love you .. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Sis. Gloria, this is the first picture I've seen of your Dad. Thanks for sharing - wish I could have known him.

Gloria said...

He was a trooper! He was my Saul of Tarsus turned Paul. Truly a transformation and blessing to so many when he let God into his life.