Wednesday, July 23, 2008

R & R

We took a few days off to relax and enjoy ourselves. Jeremy & my Mother came down and we all drove up to Beavers Bend in Broken Bow Oklahoma. We watched wildlife, hiked several trails, rode a train, Jeremy rode the rapids in a VERY cold river, visited the museum and anything else we saw that interested us. It was a GREAT trip. What a great place to go to get back to nature...

Thinking about how COLD it is!

Ashley & Cinnamon

Jeremy taking the plunge

walking Cinnamon

Jeremy practicing walking on water

What a grand view!


In the Museum

Hiking a trail


Kodak moment by a river

Resting along one of the trails

It sounds so pretty splashing over rocks

The rushing river

4 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

So glad you all were able to get away for a few days! Looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Gloria said...

It was very relaxing and only an hour and a half from our house... That makes it even better. I like getting away BUT the long trips that take days getting there and days getting back (you miss Church service) I dont like those much any more!!! I really have become a local-yocal!! ~('.')~

Chrissy Kelly said...

I can see ya'll had a great time, I love it there, It such beautiful country. We want to go back sometime.

Gloria said...

My first trip there I said to myself, "I have got to tell the Kelly's about this GREAT place!" Then I heard someone say that you go there sometimes SO!!! It is nice.